1.
What is the problem-posing question that seems significant
to you?
Do men and women show love differently in marriage?
2.
Why are you interested in pursuing this question?
I am interested in this question because the topic has came
up a few times in class that men show different ways to show love and affection
differently than women do in their relationships. I want to see if there are significant
differences, along with how these differences if any affect their relationships
during marriage.
3.
What areas should you research/explore to know more about
this topic?
Areas that I should explore to know more about this topic
are the ways that men and women both show love in their relationships. I need to compare and contrast these two forms
of affection to determine if there is a significant difference and see how it
affects marriage.
4.
Have we discussed or read texts that dealt with your topic?
What do you know about your topic?
There has been some discussion brought up about how men and
women communicate, and show affection to each other in relationships. Based off of the discussions in class it
seems that we believe that women show their feelings of affection more freely
than men, and men seen to be more hesitant to show affection and love in
relationships.
I think this is a great question! This topic is very important to women and gender studies. I think that because so much responsibility has been placed on men, the capability to truly express acceptable love in a marriage is hard when a Man is taught to show strength and love in ways that promote the masculine image or role.
ReplyDelete