1. What is the problem posing question?
Do you think the full equality of Women is detrimental to the collapse of Matriarch and Patriarch roles in the household?
2. Why are you interested in pursuing this question?
I am interested in pursuing this question because I believe in order for women to truly find equality, the matriarch and patriarch roles in the household will have to dissolve because those positions or gender roles assimilate gender inequality.
3. What areas should you research/explore to know more about this topic?
The areas that should be researched are, gender roles, patriarchy and matriarchy. I would also do further research on the growth in change women have experienced through woman and gender studies.
4. Have we read or discussed texts that delt with your topic? What do you know about your topic?
WE have not read or discussed any texts in class that specifically talk about the question I have posed. However, We have touched on various topic within the issue.
No comments:
Post a Comment