Friday, March 14, 2014

documento número dos

1. Communication between men and women in the bar.


2. As a bartender, I have always been curious as to how men and women communicate in a bar setting, especially when alcohol comes into play.


3. I plan on going to the library and renting a few books to learn more.


4. I believe we've touched on the issue in class, but I do not think we've read any articles on the topic.

6 comments:

  1. The latest readings we discussed could help you with this question and I feel like your experience working in a bar will be really useful. you could tighten up your question by comparing communication between men and women inside vs outside a bar setting

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could also use personal experience or interviews of other people as research for your topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could interview other bartenders as research as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your topic will be really interesting to research. Especially since you are in that setting and experience it first hand. Like everyone has said asking other bartenders their takes and interviews will really help your research.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think as a bartender you already have a pretty good idea of how men and women communicate in a bar setting, but maybe you could expand your problem-posing question a little more. I think that adding alcohol to the mix of their communication is a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this topic will be really cool and interesting to do research on. Considering you are a bartender you will have first sight at how men and women communicate with each other. I think the readings from the other day will really help you with some research to help back up the information you find for yourself.

    ReplyDelete