1. Do men and women generally have different views on sex and relationships?
2. I am interested in this because I have heard that women more often than men become emotionally attached to their sex partners when engaging in casual sex. I wonder if this is true and what the reasons are behind it.
3. I will probably research some factual biological studies as well as opinions from observational studies. I have seen movies about "friends with benefits" type relationships and may research these and see if there is some fact behind them.
4. We have somewhat discussed topics that may relate to this question. “The Myth of the Vaginal Orgasm” and “Sex, Power, and Intimacy” sparked discussions on the differences between sexual experience for men vs. women. We also discussed men's inability to express emotions as easily as women. This may be a factor in why it is more common to see attachment from a woman rather than a man.
I think this is a very good question! We have discussed this a lot in class so you would have a lot of sources to go off of. This is a question that i think runs through a lot of peoples minds, and it is often left unanswered. Many men think that women get more attached and women think that men are more attached. I think this topic is going to make a great paper.
ReplyDeleteVery thought provoking question. We have talked about it in class but not specifically how each gender views it emotional. I'm excited to see the conclusions you make. Good luck on your paper!
ReplyDeleteI think these are all very good questions! Not only have we discussed this topic within our class several times, but it is a topic of popular debate in society, especially college aged people's minds. I agree with you looking into the biological facts behind this claim. I'm excited to see what you find, good luck!
ReplyDeleteI really like your question you are posing. It relates to some of the things we have discussed in class but also has enough you can find outside of the classroom. It is also an interesting topic and I am also excited to see what you find.
ReplyDeleteWell from the conversations we've had in class, and some of our readings I'd say yes! Should find plenty of information and views from both sides all over the internet.
ReplyDeletethis is a good question because you can look at the various biological and social aspects. we've done some readings related to this in class but I bet there are tons of relevant articles at the library or online
ReplyDeletethis is a good topic. You'll be able to find a lot of information from our readings in class.
ReplyDeleteI think this is a good topic and is somewhat similar to mine. We have discussed this a little in class about how men and women both show love in relationships and how they differ in relationships. I feel that you should be able to find much more information on this topic through research and through readings in class.
ReplyDelete