Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sexual Images

Just like everyone else that has posted I feel as if I don't perceive sexual images in a certain kind of way. These images are out their to try to sell something, mostly in ads or commercials. Companies use these images to help sell their products and make people feel a certain way about things. I believe people will look at those ads and they will think that is how they are suppose to look. Obviously Victoria Secret is a big one that will have commercials and ads promoting their products and they have gorgeous woman wearing their attire. You will see a lot of work out ads and commercials showing men and woman and this makes you feel as if you will be this way if you do this work out or you take this certain diet product. I think with the use of ads and others that woman and men are perceived to look and feel this way if you decide to use it. This is why we have so many issues with us trying to look perfect and doing outrageous things to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment